Friday, February 12, 2010

Red Spots On Bearded Dragons I Cant Figure If My Bearded Dragon Is Sick Or Dieing On Old Age?

I cant figure if my bearded dragon is sick or dieing on old age? - red spots on bearded dragons

We took her to the vet
He was everywhere and couldnt exrax
pumped full of fluids and gave him blows

and worries tonight, he does not eat his black kept me calm and everything he does is sit there, the tank is hot
and his red beard is black, if I really want to know what is wrong or whether it is normal

3 comments:

Been there: done that - I think! said...

Beardie have to live on average one in ten years with proper care and nutrition.

It would be easier for us to help you if you say anmial more information like age, as their habitat is in progress, you have good lighting and heating, and what has been fed, and how.

I posted below are some links you may want to check. Since I already had the animal to a veterinarian, there are a few suggestions for you.

Sorry, could not be more helpful at this time.

babybrai... said...

Stretch my bearded dragon 2 years old was injured. How? My son of 8 years, until the band. To drink in every size and eat. It has the vet and gave him a shot of cream and the cut. We then drive you to mash up and feed crickets gut loaded syringe elastically until it is strong enough to eat on their own. 2 years later, three times its size and beauty.

When the dragon is old, as they say, it could at the time. Your vet should have said. Otherwise you are trying to maintain their well-fed, every day. And make sure it has its UV-B light and radiators. Good luck!

steveblu... said...

How old are you? Bearded dragons are found only 5 to 8 years if it is so much bigger than age, there can be old and can not be long, sorry

Post a Comment