Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Terrible Pain Right Side Of Lower Back Lower Abdomen Pain W/right Side, Anus Preassure & Lower Back Pain?

Lower Abdomen Pain w/right side, anus preassure & lower back Pain? - terrible pain right side of lower back

OK last night I saw a movie and fell asleep when I woke up about 2 hours later I had to pee, so I went and like 5 minutes later I started with terrible stomach pain that came in waves and could not put it in my hand right (in my back and just the pain) worse. I could not walk. So I have pain medication and an hour later, I began to feel better, but I'm seriously thinking of attending the possibility, in the emergency room. This morning I woke up and had a bowel movement because they felt the pressure in the anus and that was good. Now I'm sitting here and I feel pain on the right side, and he starts a little discomfy and secretly pelvic pain behind. What you might think? I have no fever, but last night the pain I was shaking (sp) out of control. I am a little worried they might have an appendicitis? I do not know.

1 comments:

Dan443 said...

It could be appendicitis if the pain is more wit in his right side, and even if the right leg over the fever affected .. Another factor

Post a Comment