Saturday, February 13, 2010

Templates On Business Loan Proposal Does Anyone Have A Restaurant Business Proposal/plan Template Or A Proposal They Would Liek To Give Me?

Does anyone have a Restaurant business proposal/plan template or a proposal they would liek to give me? - templates on business loan proposal

To open in Canada and tried to get a loan or line of credit / grant for my small restaurant. I was rejected by the banks and they told me they need a better proposal. During the hearing was unheard of some of its costs. I have in front of a restaurant owned and was very well done, I moved to a larger city, so I've started again. The banks said they played no role, and I need a better suggestion ... Can someone help me,

2 comments:

Scott H said...

I have just started a website to help people in the business. It's just taken off, but it's still a lot of information that you need, including creating business plan, overall funding sources and reach the open phase.

The site is http://www.foodandbeverageunderground.co ... Please contact me do it via the contact page and do my best to keep the information you need.

I also started a section for owners of new newspapers in the process of opening the restaurant. I have only the first, Joe. We have in place where you ask what is happening and can comment on their readiness for a comment box for others in the industry directly or support.

It is indeed a place for people, food and drink,It is very useful.

Good luck and congratulations!

Scott

Armani said...

Write a business plan is a crucial step in realizing a business loan, try this site I have for the size of the company and also bplans.com SBA.gov simulated. Good luck with your restaurant

Post a Comment